How to Enroll
- The Mt. San Jacinto College (MSJC) Aviation Science program is designed to prepare students for a career as
a pilot in the commercial aviation industry. Along with core and aviation specific classes, the program includes
the successful completion of both flight and ground courses from PPL through CFI.
Aviation students pay for the actual hours of flight, ground and pre/post hours spent in training on the attached
price sheet. Any funds not used during a course of training will move forward to be used in the next course of training in the program. https://www.msjc.edu/enroll/new-students.html
The process for enrolling in the MSJC Aviation Science Degree https://catalog.msjc.edu/instructional-programs/aviation-science/aviation-science-as/ is as follows:
1. Apply for Admission at MSJC: https://www.msjc.edu/apply/
2. Enroll with MSJC at: https://www.msjc.edu/enroll/
3. As the program is very new, MSJC is still working on adding the Aviation lender information – Stratus
Financial – to their website. Apply for program funding at: https://upperlimitaviation.edu/fin-stratus/ and
the information will be conveyed to the College regarding your student loan.
4. Apply for FASFA and other govt grants: https://www.msjc.edu/enroll/new-students.html
5. The MSJC Aviation counselor is Tia Boykins. She can be reached at [email protected] .
Please email her if you need help through the process.
6. Register for classes at: https://my.msjc.edu/SearchClasses?Open=1
7. If you do not have your FAA 1st class medical, look up an Airman Medical Examiner