STUDENT FINANCING PARTNER
Stratus Financial was founded by FAA Certificated Flight and Ground Instructors passionate about helping others achieve their aviation dreams. We know it’s not just about achieving your dreams (because we looked up in the sky every time, we heard an airplane too!), but funding your family’s dreams as well. That’s why Stratus was created because, with Stratus, the sky is no longer the limit.
Your Aviation Dreams Start Here
You’re not just a number, and it shows with Stratus. We look beyond the typical FICO scores and look at you as a whole aviator. We want to set you up for success before you even apply with us!
We offer exceptional lending packages, including:
- The best rate you’ll get anywhere to go from zero to hero!
- Full financing for your entire flight training and more
- Affordable payment options, including deferment for 12 months while you complete your training AND find a job.
- Pay your loan off any time you want with no consequences or penalties whatsoever.
Stratus Has You Covered For Resources For Your Aviation Career
- Counseling with our team of flight instructors and ground instructors to support you through flight training, check rides and interviews with airlines.
- Resume reviewing, editing, and building
- AMA Phone Calls with Pilots in the 121 and 135 Industry – What It’s like, How They Got Their Job, etc.
We look forward to helping you achieve your aviation dreams and seeing you in the sky!
If you are interested in getting started, please click the link below to apply now:
If you have limited credit or a low income you may need a Co-Borrower; if so, please have your co-borrower complete the necessary portion of the above application.
Hover over the images below to start exploring your options.
- Interest rates will vary depending on credit score
- Custom loans from 10 to 15 years. Flexible payment plans to meet your budget
- No prepayments penalties
- Unsecured student loan
- Must be a US citizen
- 2nd class medical or better
- Completed IACRA application
- $1000 down payment
- Bank statement $2,500 in account
- Subject to credit check
- Subject to employment verification
- Must complete the entire program within 36 months of admission
SAMPLE LOAN PLANS
|CONTENT OF PACKAGES
|PRIVATE PILOT LICENCE
|COMMERCIAL ENGINE RATING
|MULTI ENGINE INSTRUCTOR
|PRIVATE PILOT KIT
|ALL WRITTEN EXAMS
|BOOKS AND MISCELLANEOUS
|ADDITIONAL REQUIRED COSTS